South Beach Bingo wants all of its members to have a fun and healthy online experience. Our members’ well-being is extremely important to us. South Beach Bingo makes sure that it clearly expresses its view towards the values and the support members can expect to receive. Our goal is to ensure that all members recognize the positive and negative aspects of online gambling so every player can make knowledgeable decisions about their own actions.
South Beach Bingo considers online gaming a privilege. We know that while it is an entertaining and enjoyable activity for many of its members around the world, for some it can be an issue to play responsibly.
Our Pledge to you
We at South Beach Bingo realize how important responsible gaming is and feel that all of our members should fully be aware of their own motives for playing online games so they can fully enjoy them. For players who may have concerns about their online gaming habits, we ask them to answer a few simple questions to make sure they are playing for the correct reasons. These questions will help players assess the benefits and risks of online gaming. This way, members can make the best decisions for themselves when it comes to if and how much they should play.
Take into account the following questions about your online gaming habits:
1. WHY: Why do I play online games? Why have you regretted or enjoyed any online gaming experiences?
2. WHEN? When do you usually play online? When was the last time you thought about the positive or negative aspect of your gaming routine?
3. HOW MUCH? How much money and time do you spend playing online games? How much has online gaming contributed – or taken away – from your life?
Once you have reflected on your answers to the questions above, you will have a better understanding of why you play and a sense of whether online gaming is a positive or negative influence in your life. Online gaming can have both good and bad effects, so it is important to take your time and consider the complete picture of your own online gaming habits. Not every person has a gambling problem, but it is a healthy for everyone to consider how their own activities influence their life. We also recommend you to answer with honesty to the following questions:
The health of our members is our top priority. We support gamblersanonymous.org, who provide these and other resources on their site.
1. Have you ever lost time from school or work due to gaming activities?
2. Has gaming ever made your life at home unhappy?
3. Did online gaming ever affect your personal reputation?
4. Have you ever felt guilty after gaming?
5. Did gaming reduce your ambition?
6. After losing, did you have the feeling you must win back your losses as soon as possible?
7. After a win, have you ever felt a strong desire to return and win more?
8. Did you often gamble until you spent everything you had?
9. Did you ever borrow to support your online gaming activity?
10. Were you unwilling to use “gambling money” for normal expenses?
The more questions you answered “YES” to, the more likely you are to have an issue with gambling.
Create Good Habits
We have provided a few extra tips to make sure you create and maintain a healthy approach to online gaming:
1. Do not borrow money for gambling activities.
2. Don’t think of gambling as a way to earn money.
3. Set yourself proper time limits for your online gaming sessions.
4. Make sure you engage in other activities besides online gaming.
5. Do not try to win back what you have lost.
Supporting Our Community
Make sure you educate yourself about the risks of online gambling so you can keep away from developing problematic habits. South Beach Bingo is here to help you maintain a positive approach to online gaming. This includes time-out periods, deposit limits, account closure, and timed session limits. The South Beach Bingo team will be with you to ensure you have a healthy online gaming experience.
You are free to close your account at any time you wish. To do so or to get more information, please contact us at email@example.com!