The safety and security of all of our users’ personal information is highly important to us. South Beach Bingo adheres to strict security controls to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
The information we gather at South Beach Bingo may fall into the following categories:
• The Tracking information, which is collected during the user’s navigation on the Site
• Personal Identifiable Information (PII) provided by users on voluntarily basis.
Tracking information is collected by the Site automatically and systematically with the main scope of improving the Site design and analyzing the statistics of user visits. This information is collected with the following purposes: to view the Site activity, the pages visited by users, the average time users spend on the site and the Sites visitors were hyperlinked from.
Tracking information is collected on an anonymous basis. No personal information is associated with this data. Tracking Information is collected by the web server logs and cookies.
Personal Identifiable Information
South Beach Bingo will collect your personal identifiable information (PII) in the following cases:
• When you register with your real name;
• When you make customer inquiries;
• When you register for information or other services from the Company;
• When you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys).
The PII collected from South Beach Bingo users may include, name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which the Company shall undertake. In addition, PII can be gathered as a part of a contest application.
Your personal information will be collected, processed and used for one or more of the following purposes:
• to enable South Beach Bingo to provide users with bingo services;
• to administer and manage users’ accounts;
• to process any of requests for information coming from users;
• to provide customer support services to users;
• to provide promotional updates regarding South Beach Bingo services or products;
• to notify users about updates to our software and/or services;
• to support any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the PII.
Disclosure of Information
South Beach Bingo may disclose user PII for the aforementioned purposes, and to any of the following recipients:
• to any companies within the South Beach Bingo group and their employees who request such information;
• to any third parties which provide services to the Company in order to allow or enable us to provide you with bingo services
• to any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing South Beach Bingo
• to any potential purchasers or investors in any company within the South Beach Bingo group.
South Beach Bingo may also disclose personal data (PII) when required to do so by order of the Governing Authorities and/or under legal provision contained in the Governing Law. For fraud detection and control purposes, the user agrees that South Beach Bingo has the right to transfer his/her personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners. Furthermore, South Beach Bingo reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients when South Beach Bingo has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a South Beach Bingo Account.
Except for the situations described above, e-mail addresses and other private information collected by South Beach Bingo will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
User Data Protection
South Beach Bingo uses highly professional security systems in order to protect unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss of user personal identifiable information collected online.
Although South Beach Bingo is prone to safeguard the privacy of your information, transmissions on the internet cannot be made 100% secure. We assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Access to Personal Data
The user has the right to require access to his own personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
If you are in anyway concerned with the accuracy of the personal information provided by you, or would like your personal information removed from South Beach Bingo records, you may update or remove such information.
Please remember that should you choose not to disclose certain information, South Beach Bingo may not be able to fully deliver our services to you.
Cookie Use Policy
• To identify the user’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the user returns to South Beach Bingo;
• To allow the analysis of website traffic, which is needed in order to make suitable improvements for site functionality.