- Bonus can only be used in Bingo, Pull Tabs and some Slots games: Due to the fact that our SouthBeachBingo Keno and Video Poker games have the highest payout percentages online we feel that our great Bonuses are made exclusively for Bingo games, and not for Keno or Video Poker. Bonuses cannot be used to wager on any Video Poker machine or Keno. If you want to wager with bonus in slots, you must wager your bonus and deposit at least 7 times in order to play Bonus Slots (bonus slots are slots that you can play with your bonus money). Players who like to use their Bonus Balance to play Video Poker or Keno, may do so, but they must convert a part or their entire Bonus Balance (up to the player) to Cash at a certain conversion rate. For more information about the terms and conditions of this conversion tool, please click on the "Casino Bucks" button inside the Player's Area on your Menu to the left. Even with this new change, SouthBeachBingo still offers the highest bonuses to our non-Bingo games online. The criteria for using this conversion tool will be 12 times your amount transferred in order to cash out any winnings made from it.
- You must wager 3 times your purchase amount or spend 95% of your cash balance when trying to meet wagering requirements in order to qualify the bonus, thus this is valid for bonus purposes only. In the case of payouts, the purchase amount needs to be wagered 3 times prior to the payout request being made; players who attempt to cash out any winnings prior to having met wagering requirements will have their bonus cancelled and this process cannot be reversed; please make sure that you do want to cash out prior to meeting the requirements. Players who cash out before meeting wagering criteria, will have their withdrawal request declined. Bonus credits may not be cashed in, and must be put into play once received. Please keep in mind that our balances are distributed in two balances that make up for your total balance; your banking balance and bonus balance. Our system will always play the banking balance before it starts playing our bonus balance; thus it is from your banking balance that you will cash-out.
- Only players whose total amount of withdrawals are higher than their total lifetime deposits will have their Bonus balance removed from their accounts when a withdrawal request is made. When such players request a payout, all bonus money is removed from their balances automatically and the process is irreversible. If your lifetime deposits are higher than your history of withdrawals you are not subject to this rule and you will be able to keep your entire bonus balance.
- For all players who have cash outs processed on Mondays, their deposit bonuses will be based on their VIP Level for the remainder of the week, this is from Monday to Sunday. This policy out rules any promotion running and no exceptions to this rule shall be made.
Bonus Monitoring: SouthBeachBingo takes pride to ensure that all of our players are satisfied with the quality and fairness of our site. The success of our site goes hand in hand with our exceptional customer satisfaction policies which range from our service, promotions, games and fairness. Therefore, please be aware that SouthBeachBingo as a part of a corporation is ruled and managed under such principles; with this said, from time to time there may be player activity that in our opinion abuses our bonus system and thus if a player fits the characteristics below and under our discretion we may be forced to move a player to a VIP Level 13 where the player would receive a 10% bonus on all deposits, which completely overrides any ongoing promotions, bonuses or specials that are listed on our site. Players with a higher payout ratio than deposit (both in amounts and number of times) will be evaluated on a case by case basis and the following characteristics will be considered whether the player should be moved to Level 13:
Payout versus deposit ratio criteria:
All the accounts considered to be moved to our VIP Level 13 will have the following characteristics together or each one apart.
- If the account has a 3 to 1 deposit to payout ratio life time, this being three deposits per payouts. For example, you have deposited 60 times and requested 20 payouts (amounts are irrelevant) or more.
- If an account has a minimum of 15 deposits lifetime.
- If the account has 1.5 times more in payout amounts than deposit amounts; for example the player has redeemed $15000 and deposited $10000 lifetime.
As mentioned before, these are NOT rules, they only serve as a criteria for SouthBeachBingo to determine whether a player should be moved to this level or not; we will consider factors such as outstanding Jackpot wins and player's loyalty towards the site to determine whether the player should be moved to this level. In the event that a player is moved, we will notify the player via email of this decision which is revocable. The following items below consist of what the Level 13 will receive and what the conditions will be:
- Accounts on VIP level 13 are only entitled to receive 10% bonus on any deposit made.
- Accounts on VIP level 13 will NOT be entitled to receive any bonuses for our ongoing deposit promotions and chat games, this also includes regular chat comps.
In order for you to return back to our normal VIP level system you need to gather at least 1000 points in our VIP Level 13. Once you meet the requirement it is up to management to move you back to VIP 3 and reinstate your entire chat bonus and deposit bonus privileges. Any and all accounts are subject to be moved to this level as per management discretion using the guidelines above and the very small amount of players that are moved to this level will be notified via email.
Maximum Bonus amount The maximum deposit amount you can submit at SouthBeachBingo is $750.00 USD per 24 hours after your last deposit has been made. In some cases, depending on your account status, depositing method or personal requests from the player, this maximum depositing limit may be higher or lower than that. All accounts by default, when created, will have a $750.00 USD limit per 24 hours. The maximum bonus amount you can retrieve from any promotion will be the percentage that falls under the promotion that will be running at that time.
- The maximum deposit amount you can submit at SouthBeachBingo is $750.00 USD per 24 hours after your last deposit has been made. In some cases, depending on your account status, depositing method or personal requests from the player, this maximum depositing limit may be higher or lower than that. All accounts by default, when created, will have a $750.00 USD limit per 24 hours. The maximum bonus amount you can retrieve from any promotion will be the percentage that falls under the promotion that will be running at that time.
Unqualified bonus removal If a players has bonus under the "Unqualified bonus" section, and will make a withdrawal request, the player will lose the unqualified bonus.
Free Money Rules
The $25 sign-up bonus is funds added to the members account once the registration is completed. Multiple accounts opened by one person will not receive the $25.00 bonus, and will be closed. These funds are used as an incentive for the enjoyment of players and have no value of themselves. Furthermore winnings from the sign up bonus can be played only and cannot be withdrawn and/or exchanged for any prize.
Sometimes SouthBeachBingo will have promotions going on which players will receive a bonus with no previous deposits required. (e.g. Free Money). Below you will find the rules players that apply the description below must follow:
1) The bonus money cannot be withdrawn by itself; it can only be played.
2) Any winnings made from this bonus money can be redeemed if and only if the amount of the cash out is above $50.00 USD which does NOT include a $10.00 USD service charge fee customers will be charged to cash out.
3) The maximum redemption amount that players can obtain due to winnings made from existing and previous free money promotions is $150.00 USD. Any person who tries to go above this limit will have his funds returned to his account and they must be played entirely.
4) People who abuse of any ongoing free money promotions will have all of their accounts closed.
5) Players who have never made a deposit at SouthBeachBingo or players who have not deposited any funds within the last 10 days must wager the equivalent of 99 times the total of free bonuses received before requesting a withdrawal of winnings obtained on free bonus money. However, the maximum withdrawal amount will be determined based on the player's VIP level.
* VIP Level 1-4 - Withdrawal Limits $200-$500; Regular withdrawal limit is $200. Complete a total of 5 deposits or more throughout the week and your limit will be increased to $500.
* VIP Level 5-9 - Withdrawal limits $500 - $1000; Regular withdrawal limit is $500. Complete a total of 5 deposits or more throughout the week and your withdrawal limit will be increased to $1000.
* VIP Level 10-12 - Withdrawal limit up to $2500.
6) Sign up bonus promotions will only be credited once and will be awarded according to the promotion you received. Players are not entitled to receive two simultaneous sign up promotions at the same time. For example, if you applied for a free $7 sign up bonus and then found a $5 sign up bonus promotion, we will only credit the first one you were referred to, all other sign up promotions will become void.
7) SouthBeachBingo is aware that some free bonus links may be posted in other sites or through out forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If SouthBeachBingo has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive that particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out to, we will not honor any payout requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
Due to repeated fraud and security breach attempts from players, members from the following countries will have their accounts indefinitely suspended until further notice: Costa Rica, Israel, Poland, Romania, Denmark.
All accounts that have not been used for 12 months or more will be temporarily disabled and the amount in bonus will be revoked.